View Single Post
Old 09-03-2015, 09:44 AM   #8
Tired of Waiting

Default Your part of the problem!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winnisquamer View Post
I see your point, and agree to an extent.

As someone who moved up here from Mass years ago I do throw around the Masshole reference not meaning to be derogatory. I personally feel the best time on the lake is after labor day when the waters still warm and majority of "Mass people or vacationers from wherever" no longer come up as frequently. However, I do understand our local economy does to some extent rely on the business brought in from these said "Massholes" spending money in our coffee shops, marinas, tolls, restaurants etc.

So I feel it's a double edged sword, pjard may say I wish Massholes would all stay home but yet how would it really affect our region if they all did? Would your local marina shut the doors? That restaurant you like not reopen?

Food for thought from one Masshole to the next.

You moved to NH and are doing your best to blend in even to the extent of calling us derogatory names. Your so proud of the name put a sign around your neck "I'm a Masshole" and stand on the busy street corner.

Again I am no longer going to tolerate the use of the term.

As far as I'm concerned if you don't have enough respect for yourself and those of us from another state you should just keep you mouth shut and stop showing you ignorance.

ToW
Tired of Waiting is offline   Reply With Quote