Thread: Water driveways
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2009, 03:49 PM   #58
OCDACTIVE

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazelnut View Post
I AM sufficiently JEALOUS of your current status!!!! Dockside???? On a Thursday!!!! Ok well the shoe is on the other foot come June 25th when school gets out and I head to the island for the summer!!!!!

So I'll probably see you this weekend, swing by the island. Will the 2 year old be in tow. Besides my twin 5 year old boys I have a 2 year old daughter. Your 2 year old is more than welcome to come on over and hang with my crew. Enjoy the day, I hope to be on the island no later than 5pm tomorrow!!!!!
Thanks man.. My parents and my wifes parents both have houses within a mile of each other up here..... So they will be watching him Saturday. Tomorrow doing errands before all the guys show up... Oh didn't I mention Guys Weekend.. Me, my son and 3 friends.. Everyone else has to work / has plans so house is ALLLLLLLL MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PARTY LIKE IS WAS 1999!!!

So hoping to swing in after the naswa on Sat. my buddies may join you for a beer but I carry Odouls with me when I am driving the boat. Little rule I have.... I don't even have one and drive anything... But once back on the dock Jack on the Rocks... (want one now but got my son to watch so I gotta be good)

If you get up early tomorrow let me know.. May swing by.