Thread: No Clue Boater
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2016, 06:20 PM   #2
Dave R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Sold View Post
Today after my cruise I arrived back at Downings Landing to take the boat out of the water and I experienced the bigeest dumbxxx/inconsiderate boater I have ever seen. This idiot took 20+ minutes to launch his boat including inspecting the boat launch ramp, docks and his boat more than once plus he did not move his boat out of the way and away from the launch dock after boarding. It had already been running for some time. He looked around his boat and also started a phone call before leaving the launch dock and continued to block across the launch after untying until he finally realized I had been sitting there for the first time. He then very slowly backed up with no acknowledgement to me. I had been there the whole time just off the launch doing all the prep work you do before taking a boat out. It was sure obvious what I was waiting for. After finally getting my boat out of the water this dumbxxx was still sitting off the luanch dock talking on the phone. How discouterous can anyone be. No I did not talk to him as I was so pissed it would not have been a good idea. Did the dumbxxx say anything to me? Never!! BTW his boat was an all white speedboat style, maybe 21', with a low blacked out windshield. I wonder if he reads this Forum or maybe someone knows him and can let him know what an idiot he was/is. Rant Over.
I would have tied up my boat, got my truck/trailer, got "in line", and if he still was in the way, then said something. He might truly be clueless and not intentionally rude.
Dave R is offline   Reply With Quote