Thread: It Figures....
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2010, 04:28 PM   #37
Yankee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seaplane Pilot View Post
I would not be the least bit surprised if melvin bay and another famous speed limit poster are one in the same. There are several similarities in the context and verbage of these two posters.

Anyone with half a brain can see through this garbage. Keep digging the hole - you'll soon need a ladder to get out.
I for one have no problem calling out this obsessed individual who feels that he needs to hide behind his numerous and thinly veiled nom de guerres: elchase/ed chase/sunset on the dock/c chase/melvin bay. One can only wonder what pseudonym that he will come up with next.

I for one hope that he keeps up with this nonsense as it impunes the very argument that he is attempting to make.

"The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of Obamunism should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest the Republic become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance."

. . .Evidently nothing.

(Cicero, 55 BC augmented by me, 2010 AD)