View Single Post
Old 04-23-2011, 06:59 PM   #344
lawn psycho

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrc View Post
I don't have the power to make your dreams come true. Maybe you have me confused with someone?

As far as I can remember, no one advocated no speed limit at all times and places either on the water or the road. I know I don't.

Now as Lawn Psycho has yet again gone over the line, and you are just playing, I will once again try to stay out of this arguement.

Never have and never will own a boat that can break 45 mph. So why do keep jumping back in?
Over the line? So driving a boat around Bear Island is over the line? You guys are so full of yourselves.

If I want to circle Bear Island you can bet your butt I'll do it. You tell me what part of driving my boat around Bear Island would be illegal? Please enlighten me jrc. I'll all ears.

Over the line is calling someone's passion out as some sinister behavior. Owning a performance boat is not illegal but Rusty wants to believe a speed limit with make the disappear from the lake. It's perfectly legal to own and register boats. Rusty's own words PROVE that he is specifically target certain boats. That's over the line.

I want to know what hobbies Rusty partakes in so we can critizize his activities.

I could give a rats @$$ if you "think" something is out of line. Rusty wants to poke people in the eye by making fun of them and I was returning in kind. Deal with it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lawn psycho For This Useful Post: