View Single Post
Old 08-03-2018, 04:59 PM   #85
kawishiwi

Default Bullsh*t Meter @ 100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiltonBB View Post
In just two sentences you have leveled many accusations without having any basis of fact to back up your erroneous allegations. You could not be more wrong and your post could not be more misguided and uninformed. A lot of information that significantly impacted this matter has never been made public. Much of the published information is simply not true. Fake News!

It is kind of funny, but really it is sad, when people who do not know someone, and have a very limited grasp of the facts regarding what really happened, publicly speculate, make unfounded allegations, and disparage the character of a man they do not even know.

And the bottom line is: Everything he did was with permits and when he was done with the work, he received an occupancy permit for the property. Nothing he did had or will ever have a negative impact on the lake.
I read the court record. Your thoroughly unsubstatiated claims are COMPLETELY destroyed by the fact he was subject to a consent decree, a matter of public record, that he then intentionally failed to comply with. As part of the record is that he claims he got 'verbal' permission from DES, which on its face is a totally B.S. claim. My proof? That B.S. was shot down in court leading to the consent decree. So...he was NOT fully permitted, he was found out of compliance in court, he was subjected to a consent decree that he failed to live up to.