View Single Post
Old 11-09-2007, 10:52 PM   #19
Airwaves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rattlesnake Guy
I would rather run out of gas than buy any from Citgo. I feel for the station owners but can only hope they can find a way to switch suppliers.:
Ya know, I get a kick out of folks who get on their high horse and say things like "I won't buy from Citco" because it's owned by Venezuala and because Hugo Chavez does not comply with the Bush policy so he is not a big fan of the U.S.
Hell, the Republicans tried to make Joe Kennedy out to be a traitor to the U.S. because his non-profit gets cheap home heating oil from Venezuala to sell to low income people while Bush refused to help people who can't afford to eat, pay rent and heat their homes. Of course none of the U.S. "allies" would step up to the plate!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatlazyless
A couple years ago when gasoline was approaching $2.00/gal, President George W Bush said; "If you don't like the price of gas, then just don't buy any. Heck, it's that simple."
Yep, that works to...except if you have to commute to work in order to earn a living....but GW isn't concerned about that now is he FL?

Of course there is no issue with buying persian gulf oil, even though the people who attacked the US on September 11th 2001 were from "allied countries" in the Persian Gulf, can you say Saudi Arabia?

Get a grip.
Airwaves is offline   Reply With Quote