View Single Post
Old 02-18-2011, 03:23 PM   #91
Skip

Thumbs up

I agree wholeheartedly with Dan & Rusty.

Hancoveguy has been a very thoughtful poster that has shared many of his experiences and expertise in a variety of posts....posts that, to me, make this site worth perusing everyday.

Don't let a differing opinion or bias against law enforcement chase you away. That has happened all to often on here over the years I've been involved. I have seen several NHMP personnel and other law enforcement types come aboard, try to explain the law, only to be chased away over time by a very small percentage of the members here.

It is too bad, especially in the case of both a retired and an active NHMP officer that posted here in the past. The great majority of us lose a tremendous resource because of the actions of but a few that made them decide the foolishness wasn't worth the effort.

Don't get me wrong. Just as in any profession there are always a few rotten apples and plenty of stories of horror amongst the public that may have had a negative experience in the past.

But to personalize this angst against a fellow poster who has no connections to far ago alleged incidents is not fair to that poster, nor the rest of us that may lose a valuable resource in the end.

Hang in their Hancoveguy...we need more posters like you, not less!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Skip For This Useful Post: