View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009, 07:29 PM   #200
VitaBene

Thanked 1,608 Times in 823 Posts
Default Age has nothing to do with it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yosemite Sam View Post
Then why make comments about hats that won't fly off because "I bought a set of head wraps for that reason... (already lost one in Long Island sound test driving her)"
Also other comments about how fast he might be going in the broads and then post an image that he was going 86 MPH somewhere.

Maybe it's me but I think it's immature to add comments like this when the reason for starting this thread was to show us his new boat and some of it's fancy features.

I am closer to 70 in age than I am to 60 so I have been around and could build or repair any engine that might go into a boat.

I'll stay out of this thread because I don't think that anyone reads what I am trying say anyway.

Below are the posts that (I think anyway) don't belong here.
Hey Don, you hired another moderator.

Sir, your age has nothing to do with maturity. Frankly, your recent posts have been immature (I think anyway).

Finally, your age has nothing to do with being able to build a motor. My 72 year old father doesn't know an open end wrench from a socket but I have been tearing motors down since I was 12 years old.

Don't worry, people know what you are trying to say- it is how you waded in to say it.