View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009, 09:56 AM   #194
Yosemite Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazelnut View Post
The title of this thead is "New Boat... See tyou out there." The originator of the forum was excited and proud of his new toy. So he subsequently posts various photos and now his maturity is called into question.
Then why make comments about hats that won't fly off because "I bought a set of head wraps for that reason... (already lost one in Long Island sound test driving her)"
Also other comments about how fast he might be going in the broads and then post an image that he was going 86 MPH somewhere.

Maybe it's me but I think it's immature to add comments like this when the reason for starting this thread was to show us his new boat and some of it's fancy features.

I am closer to 70 in age than I am to 60 so I have been around and could build or repair any engine that might go into a boat.

I'll stay out of this thread because I don't think that anyone reads what I am trying say anyway.

Below are the posts that (I think anyway) don't belong here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OCDACTIVE View Post
The Kayakers don't have to worry about the hats.. LOL..

I bought a set of head wraps for that reason... (already lost one in Long Island sound test driving her)

Quote:
I highly doubt they will be sitting in the middle of the broads gunning people. So I will just take my chances

Quote:
Threw the last picture in as a fond memory.