View Single Post
Old 02-15-2022, 06:14 PM   #51
FlyingScot

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOLO View Post
While it might be a success story, you are making my case it is poorly run. They have been short-staffed at many locations since covid, had supply-chain issues prior to covid and still do now and they can't seem to keep a consistent schedule of being open at many locations. They are poor at managing the staff, often there are items on the menu that are not available and all of the locations I have been to still won't take cash if you do not have exact change. Never mind the food poisoning fiasco they went through a few years ago.

As for the part time full time issue, that goes back to the Obamacare debacle which redefined what part time and full time workers are as it relates to benefits. It was WARNED then that this would happen. Companies would push more workers to part time by cutting hours to reduce the liability and expense of full time workers. Now employees are complaining they aren't getting the hours? They probably supported Obamacare. This was by design to convince folks like you to push for universal healthcare later on. The government created the problem intentionally to get support now for what they could not get support for then.

As I said, plenty of jobs. Large corporations are mostly pigs who claim to be for all of the hot button social issues and the working folks, but that is mostly putting lipstick on the pig. Get a job somewhere else. The NYT is again pushing an agenda through propaganda and people are buying it. It's planned manipulation of the population. I have no love for any large corporate or other entity, be it the media, Chipoltle or the government. But this is the fault of the complainers. It's a giant cesspool. Support the local business. They need the help too.
I had not thought about this being an unintended effect of Obamacare, I will look this up.

I have thought about the rest, and although I think you're paranoid about the NY Times, I agree on the other stuff--it is a terrible way to treat people and manage the business in general, large corporations are pigs, and we should shop local. Cheers!
FlyingScot is offline   Reply With Quote