View Single Post
Old 07-08-2020, 05:12 PM   #84
2thelakewego

Default A lot of information

Wow, I had a busy weekend and a couple days of visiting other friends and I missed a lot. I hope everyone had a nice 4th.

There is a lot of information in the past few posts.

Some of the info doesn't line up with things I have read or seen on the Town website, but I asked why people objected, so I am not here to debate anyone.

For whoever asked, we are planning to move from Massachusetts so we are familiar with snow and cold winters, and we understand they can be a little longer in NH.

It definitely sounds like a Community Center with a replacement portion for the function space at the old Lion's Club and a gym which allows for adult recreation activities is not going to happen in the near future (if ever).

I am wondering, currently what do adults of all ages do for health and fitness in the winter in Moultonborough? We are not super active skiers or winter hikers but would still like to do something to stay active preferably indoors. Also, if there are a lot of people coming to Moultonborough to retire, how do people meet each other or make friends. We have one couple who are our friends in town and they don't know very many people so I told them too I would ask on here where do 60-70 somethings meet people?
2thelakewego is offline   Reply With Quote