View Single Post
Old 09-20-2020, 08:43 AM   #1
fatlazyless

Default Indoor pickleball-Meredith Community Center

Indoor pickleball on the three indoor courts at the Meredith Community Center gym is reported to return, starting on WEDNESDAY OCTOBER 7 at 9-am.

I definitely plan to be wearing a face mask and safety eye glasses to keep from catching/spreading the coronavirus, and am asking myself if its worth the risk? Like ...... I really like pickleball ...... but, do I want to do this ....... pickleball-indoors? I signed up for it so ...... paid the money ........ and am scratching my head on actually playing p-ball indoors?

Have to wonder if all three courts will be used, or just the two outer courts with the center space not in use and vacant?

Meredith Community Center pickleball ..... open to Meredith and Moultonborough ..... about $35/two month session ..... Wednesdays and Fridays: 9-10:30am and 10:30-noon sessions ..... both an early and a late morning session.

The Meredith Community Center gym is a super terrific work-of-art gymnasium with its very high flat ceiling and large translucent windows, all around, that lets the sunshine light up the insides of this gym ..... plus it has excellent heating ..... regardless the winter wicked cold and wind, outside.

You will probably think this is an idiotic comment, but why not place a heavy clear plastic bag over my head, and then breath through a snorkel that has #4-extra coarse steel wool placed inside the snorkel, to serve as a filter, while playing the pickleball game ..... !

You definitely want to read the covid protocols in the Meredith Parks and Recreation Dept pdf.

Last edited by fatlazyless; 10-03-2020 at 07:16 AM.
fatlazyless is offline   Reply With Quote