View Single Post
Old 02-27-2021, 08:04 AM   #55
fatlazyless

Thanks very much Professor, I appreciate the positive comment.

You know this Honda Element has big tires, size P215/70R16 which is way bigger than what's on my 2013 Scion xB. This Element is high up enough, off the ground, so's I can move under the car, while on my back.

I can see myself spending the next 25-years working like that with a wire brush and a spray can of Rustoleum damp proof red primer with one of those Rustoleum black pistol grip handles that puts YOU in control of where the paint really goes ...... to paint that old Honda panel but not to paint the exhaust pipe or muffler ...... to keep that rust away. To paint it correct ...... or not to paint the down underneath rusty area correct!

Ya know .... for the next 25 summers ....I will spend every single sunny day down underneath that 2005 Honda Element .... down under there with a small wire brush and a giant economy size can of that red primer ....... I am definitely on a MISSION ....... to eliminate all that rusty rust and make it look like it looked back in 2005 ...... that's correct-a-mondo!

Will give me something to do from now, till I'm 94 1/2 in the year 2046.......

In the year 2046, this Honda Element will still be running totally GREAT ....... I guarantee it! ....

Just ordered two bumper stickers for the new Element from Ebay: 'I May Be Slow, But I'm Ahead of You!' with a green turtle ......... and a circular design 'Endangered Species' surrounding the 5-speed shift pattern ......

........ ha-ha-ha! .....

Last edited by fatlazyless; 02-27-2021 at 08:45 PM.
fatlazyless is offline   Reply With Quote