View Single Post
Old 02-10-2021, 05:45 PM   #14
Biggd

Thanked 1,070 Times in 675 Posts

You should go for it!
You can put it next to the 3 junk snow blowers that you have and watch them all rot away.[emoji1787]
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatlazyless View Post
Craigslist-nh has a dealer ad from Milford NH for a 2010 Suburu Forester 2.5 5-speed manual, white, 191830-miles, price $2990

"This clean rare-manual transmission Suburu Forester runs and drives good. The clutch grabs strong and the vehicle is in good, solid, overall condition. The head-gaskets are the newer, updated, multi-layer, metal style gasket and have been replaced from the original gasket. I do not know when or what mileage this was done at. We are showing by appointment at this time; please let us know when you would like to schedule a time to take a look at it. Thank you for your interest!

!!!!-WE TAKE TRADE IN'S-!!!!

www.maocars.com

Now, if I drove down to Milford in my Scion xB with the $2000 hit & run, right side doors damage, 218000-mile, 2013 5-speed Scion xB ..... how much can I reasonably expect to get for a trade-in value ........ seriously?

Will not mention the oil consumption problem and it actually drives pretty good, ac and cruise and radio all work very good ...... 4 new tires and oil change/filter, last Tuesday..... has most expensive, brightest head light bulbs sold, like $42 for two Sylvania bulbs for watching out for moose in the dark Rt-49 ..... no joke.
Sent from my SM-G950U using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app
Biggd is offline   Reply With Quote