Thread: Boat crash
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2019, 11:08 AM   #76
Taz

Quote:
Originally Posted by ishoot308 View Post
This is complete hearsay so take it for what it's worth...I heard that Hal's boat had been experiencing issues and MAY have broken down and been without power. No power = no nav lights and Jim may not have seen him.

To me this does make the most sense but as I said earlier this is all nothing but complete useless hearsay...and at this point what difference does it make...

Dan
Years ago I was in Wolfboro bay with my wife after dark. It was very dark out. We heard some one call out but could not see anything from where the voice was coming from. We slowly continued to move and finally discovered a small 20 bowrider with a husband and wife aboard. They had no power and no lights would work. The did not have a flashlight either (that would be key) We towed them back to the town docks and they were very appreciative. He was a doctor but not sure where. Thank god we were not going faster or up on plane. This was not too far from where you would slow down to approach the docks. I will try to remember to always have a flashlight with good batteries.
Taz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Taz For This Useful Post: