View Single Post
Old 08-13-2010, 07:12 AM   #75
loopcharged

Default Lake Host incident police report

To obtain a hard copy of any police report requires the case to be closed and a written request that must be OK'd by the chief of police. I have submitted a request for the same. I have only recieved verbal data from the chief of police as the case is not yet closed. I would be willing to share the details with any and all concerned , however I must also agree that this all is rather silly. I launch many boats from many locations . I will echo my position from a previous post that I am aware of my resposibility as a boater to ensure that I am not propagating the migrition of invasive speicies. I have had the Lake Host "talk" enough to commit it to memory. This is why I politely decline. Recording any of the "public registration numbers" is poitless as I will always decline the inspections. My vision is good and my resposibilites clear. Consuming the time of boaters at the ramp on busy weekends makes for extended launch times and can cause other problems. There is such a thing as good ramp edicate.