View Single Post
Old 08-12-2010, 03:23 PM   #39
NH LAKES ASSOCIATION

Default Response to DEJ and Skip

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEJ View Post
I think some here have missed the point. From the first post "my wife asked the two Lake Host people who approched the boat we were launching, NOT to record our bow and/or licence plate numbers and they responded that they would not. They did any way."

I believe that was their problem and I see no answer from anyone here as to why that happened.
DEJ - That is a good point, and I believe you are right that loopcharged's original issue was with the Lake Hosts recording his bow number after he asked them not to. Like I said before, there are two sides to this story.

Skip - Thank you for your kind words and for spending some time researching our organization. We are very proud of our Lake Host program and how successful it has been over the years. It is important that people realize that our goal is to stop the spread of exotic aquatic species through education and outreach. This involves thousands of interactions with boaters each year, and, unfortunately, it is likely that a few interactions, like the one that spurred this duscussion, will not be positive.