View Single Post
Old 09-17-2021, 03:20 PM   #28
Garcia

Quote:
Originally Posted by XCR-700 View Post
This is yet another thread that makes for interesting reading if nothing else.

I personally believe anyone who tells me they are wearing a mask to protect me is either crazy or lying.

Some of you folks spew verminous hostility that would make a cobra run for cover and you direct it toward anyone who simply holds a different opinion than yours or disagrees with you, and yet you tell each other you are wearing masks to protect the other guy.

Really,,, how benevolent of you,,,

Now all of a sudden we have great concern for our fellow man.

Not likely.

Just read the anger in these posts. Some here are on the edge of verbal violence and assault, and somehow these same people also embody tremendous concern for their fellow mans health. Well try softening your tone to reduce their stress level, that will help them live longer than wearing any chinese 10 cent mask.

Should we also expect that you same folks will soon also be carrying a guns to protect us from the public health epidemic of violence in America (the presidents words) Not too likely, nor would most want you to.

I personally have ZERO expectation for you to wear mask when you feel fine so that you can protect me, please dont do it on my behalf, and the same for carrying a gun. I'll take care of my own protection from the virus and violent criminals.

The notion you are wearing a mask to protect others is simply feel good hype from people who dont even believe the vaccine they took will protect them, so we created this to convince the other guy wear a mask to appease your fears.

Kinda laughable, kinda disgusting, mostly shameful when you think about it.

Treat your peers here with a bit more kindness and we will be better off than any mask wearing you might be doing for the other guy.
I don't spew hatred and I wear a mask for others. And, I am not crazy nor am I lying.

Last edited by Garcia; 09-17-2021 at 03:21 PM. Reason: added something