View Single Post
Old 09-17-2021, 06:04 AM   #11
XCR-700

Quote:
Originally Posted by mswlogo View Post
Come on, how else is one to interpret “packed by infected workers” to mean in a thread discussing protecting against COVID.

If you want rephrase it to other diseases fine. But don’t be so surprise I interpreted it as I did. You seem to be very detailed oriented and left that minor ambiguity out.
You can read anything you want in to it, but thats not what I wrote, it was intended to be generic.

At this point almost everyone should know that COVID doesnt live on surfaces very long, its been in the news for a year. Thats why no one is wearing gloves any more, and they are not selling like masks.

Other bacteria and viruses I have no idea how long any specific one lives, only that some last a long time. I am just passing along what I have read.

I personally am avoiding anything made in china that I can, but thats not so easy these days. But breath through masks mad in china to no particular standards and from whatever they want to make them from, no chance. I would take my chances with COVID first. The COVID death numbers are dropping to super low levels so I am far less concerned about that than whatever chinese masks might give me.

Have you read any of the new concerns about polyester fabrics impact on the environment? The most common material in chinese masks! Early speculation is that it may be the next asbestos. "If" that turns out to be true (and there is some really troubling theories and evidence) just then imagine the potential impact to hundreds of millions of people from wearing cheap polyester chinese masks all day. Its a frightening thought.

Believe what you want, ignore what you want.