View Single Post
Old 02-19-2021, 12:23 PM   #127
MAXUM

Thanked 1,942 Times in 802 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy Owen View Post
at a time camp belknap actions and policies were well respected. i think the des just accepted their verbal report. at a time staff and former staff at camp belknaqp were pretty happy. this is no longer true.

the forensics though are pretty telling. the ice line is in feet. i welcome supporting argument that might mitigate this disaster but i just don't see it. please explain how you think this happened. perhaps if the camp can provide manifests of thousands of gallons being pumped and transported i'll buy it, but for now i'm going with gravity and to it's lowest point lake winnipesaukee.

the former kids all will tell you about the pink eye and stomach viruses resulting. truth is they are pushing the kids to as they call it "west camp" because they polluted east camp.

while the spill itself is catastrophic this also begs the question why seth kassels did not report it and further why did he march the kids into that water just a few weeks later or YOU for that matter. i assume you are a neighbor
You've lost all credibility with me Mr. Owens.

I sincerely hope the camp continues to operate and annoys the heck out of you for many years to come.
The Following User Says Thank You to MAXUM For This Useful Post: