View Single Post
Old 12-12-2020, 11:10 PM   #8
Randy Owen

Default Rooster

The roosters were a funny and then welcomed prank from my great friend, Donald. Don raises pigs and chickens on the mainland. I was jokingly complaining about the noise and he just moved two rosters on Farm Island. They are now my pets and busy eating the ticks. We welcome that. Since I gave up drinking too I don't much mind the early wake up and frankly because Camp Belknap has wasted so much of my time I need to wake up at 4:45 am. I have changed 57 windows in my camp so far because unsupervised Camp Belknap kids shooting up my windows and antiques with 22 rifles.

Don and I take turns sueing Camp Belknap, documenting their lies, exploitation of the neighborhood, the land and the lake. For years Camp Belknap has had an insufficient septic system draining right into the watershed. In the town documents there is a letter from Winnie Shores substantiating this and the horrific smell and safety issues. A few years ago the sewage system was way over capacity and Seth Kassel just had the lagoon breached and poured thousands of gallons of raw sewage right into the watershed. We have photos.

Currently the camp is attempting another massive expansion without proper approval. The expansion is under appeal and has a stay order. As always the camp has acted above the law and ignored a court ordered stay with the honorable superior court. If anyone interested in the bay, the lake and the area I beg you to align with my great friend Don, my fantastic partner Cody and I to not close but to "contain" Camp Belknap.

With regards to all these lawsuits triggered by Camp Belknap please understand that the camp really doesn't sue me but sues your town. In the past year between their selfish attempt to take over Farm Island and now this massive expansion your town has been paying several lawyers. We speculate this might be heading toward 100k of your money. I suggest you ask your town. God knows they wasted more than 100k of my money.

As you should be aware Camp Belknap appealed our acquisition of Farm Island. As of this writing the bogus and now failed actions of Camp Belknap are now dead and Cody and I are ready to save the 1906 Winchester home and begin to enjoy the island with all of the Owen family and friends. Please visit Owen Outdoors to see what we are up to.

As for the Roosters they will return to the mainland for the winter in Don's chicken coop. Going forward we are discussing Christmas trees and my maple syrup equipment is already on the island. So if it's tree farming or rooster farming please feel free to critique Randy and Cody for "farming" on "farm island".