Thread: Braun bay
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2017, 07:49 AM   #54
Doobs41378

Quote:
Originally Posted by Descant View Post
Welcome to the Forum.
I'm sorry, bu it sounds like you bought Winni property with your eyes wide shut. It is Braun Bay, not Brown. In today's expanding market, I'm sure you can resell and get your money back, including Realtor fees. Braun Bay is a widely, if not nationally known, party sandbar. Inflate your inner tube/raft and paddle on over. These are nice folks and you may actually enjoy them. Talk to some of your neighbors who have been there awhile. I think you'll find you've bought in a nice protected cove with some busy times a few hours on weekends.
(I have a great island place with a beautiful view. All my guests marvel. I hardly see it after my second cup of morning coffee or my evening cocktail. Too busy enjoying the lake and my grandchildren.
Fair enough but we all know the lake crowds have increased a lot and the attitudes of a lot the people have changed also. I was at a beach a few weeks ago and there were lots of families there etc. A kid that had been drinking decided the bathroom was too far away so he literally peed "behind" a tree that had people on both sides. I know we were all young once but this showed such blatant disrespect it was crazy. I am sure justmee sees the same crazy things at times. I see both sides of it is all.
Doobs41378 is offline   Reply With Quote