View Single Post
Old 08-10-2009, 04:37 PM   #52
OCDACTIVE

Quote:
Originally Posted by LIforrelaxin View Post
Now this is progress.... not that I expected less OCD has always seemed to get the idea of comprimise....

Now OCD, I am definately with you 35 at night I think is more reasonable then 25 which as some have indicated.... makes getting home slow... Hey I blast across the broads at 30 at night myself....

And yep for certain unlimited in the Broads is the only way to go.....

Now I am just curious what made 55 pop out??

As I have often said my perference is to restrict speed in specific area's so I am curious to understand the comprimise to 55, with the broads unlimited.....other then I would imagine the % of boats that can get above 55 are limited....
I brought the 55 again in "the spirit of compromise". Living in the northern coves there are only a few spots that 55 mph is even possible (safely) Suissvale bay (for a short stint), Moultonboro Bay, and Melvin Bay. However I don't want to pretend to know what everyone else is experiencing. So I am trying to think what would be reasonable for me and for the Pro-SL crowd I thought 55mph would work... Hoping to show some of us are at least willing to sit down at the table...