View Single Post
Old 11-17-2020, 08:48 PM   #28
persistence

Quote:
Originally Posted by joey2665 View Post
I’d love to know which newspaper and the source of this information. To me that is a load of nonsense.

Yes there are more positives but mostly mild and asymptotic cases. Notice the hospitals are not being overcrowded like before and the recovery rate is over 99%. I’m sorry at those numbers no one it going to stop our family from getting together for thanksgiving and Christmas.

As I said they already previously scared us into not celebrating Easter and Palm Sunday this year we will do our best but at the same time live our lives. Life is too short no matter what not to celebrate our family.

Sent from my iPhone using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app
Yes yes YES!

Can we please start to talk about the recovery rates?!? All along the covid tracking has kept neg results and they far outnumbered the pos. I know, anyone I discussed it with said there just too many false positives to rely on that number.

Well come on now, what are we doing?

In MA we are now;

masked in all public places.
Just had 2 weeks rink closures.
Most schools remote ( ours just went remote for 2 weeks but back in class now).
Restaurants closed at 9:30 pm (the final nail for sure).
10pm curfews
Limits to Tday / Xmas

YET! The numbers are skyrocketing...oh, and baker Keeps touting kids need to be in school. Can’t have Your cake and eat it too. I’m sorry...I don’t see how throwing darts at the wall is science.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to persistence For This Useful Post: