View Single Post
Old 06-03-2015, 10:10 AM   #7
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara View Post
I stopped in once in early April to give the yogurt a taste test. They only had one size cup....GIANT!! I put squiggles of four different flavors to test for a favorite. No toppings at all, cup less than half full, cost $5!!!!! I was shocked and not crazy about the taste. I can't imagine the cost my grandchildren would rack up with that size cup once they added their candy toppings!!! Not a place I'll take them to when they visit.
I haven't tasted it yet, but I have to agree with you on the cost. I stopped in several weeks ago and asked what the price was and was told "50 cents per ounce". That's $8.00 per pint! For $3.99, you can go to Hunters, pick up a pint of delicious Sandwich Creamery ice cream, and they'll throw in a plastic spoon and napkin for free.
I wonder what happens when some kid fills one of those humongous cups to overflow capacity, then doesn't have enough cash to pay for it. Maybe you're supposed to get in line with your iPhone and pay via "Square" app. But I don't have an iPhone, or "Square". I suppose that makes me hopelessly "Square", but I'm ok with that.
Pathfinder is offline   Reply With Quote