View Single Post
Old 09-27-2005, 09:39 AM   #6
webmaster

Thanked 3,730 Times in 826 Posts

Thanks to everyone who jumped in to help xomycatsxo. You make my job a lot easier.

A few comments for xomycatsxo:

1. I prefer to keep advertisements off the forum. The free Classifieds section is provided for that purpose. This includes lost and found, yard sales, etc.

2. The easiest way to get to other sections of the site is by using the "Quick Links" link on the Forum.

3. If you checked "Remember Me" when you logged in you will always be logged in when you visit the Forum on that computer. You should never log out unless you share the computer.

4. Your questions about daycare and/or a babysitter (in the Lakes Region) are fine on the Forum. The General Discussion area would be where it belongs. When in doubt post your question or comment in General Discussion and I'll move it if necessary.

5. Remember that the Forum is only one portion of this site. To see the other features go directly to www.winnipesaukee.com or click "Home Page" in the Forum's Quick Links.

6. Please read the rules and guidelines in the FAQ for more on the acceptable use of this forum.

Welcome to the site!

Don the Webmaster
webmaster is offline   Reply With Quote