View Single Post
Old 03-07-2023, 05:28 PM   #13
MeredithMan

Default Personal preference for your entertainment dollars...

Since Live Nation bought out BNH Pavillion, the prices have gone crazy and the quality of the food and overall customer experience has declined. And, as was stated in the original post, $10 grand for a ticket is downright silly.

However, it is still possible to get very good seats for $125-$150 per ticket, which is more or less the going rate for live entertainment, be it a concert or a broadway show. We went to the Goo Goo Dolls concert last year and I think our seats were actually just under $100 each, and we were right next to the Sound Board, about in the middle of the venue. They were excellent seats.

The real question is how do you spend your money for your own entertainment? I have no problem dropping a couple hundred bucks to see a live show for a performer i really like, but to go to a nice restaurant and drop $40 for a dinner and $15 for each drink, is a complete waste of money, to me. I'd rather buy the nice ingredients and booze and enjoy it at home and cook it myself, but I enjoy cooking. So, it really comes down to personal preference.
MeredithMan is offline   Reply With Quote