View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 06:24 PM   #5
Resident 2B

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatlazyless View Post
Choosing the catchy tagline "Is Gunstock dismal or what?" was a bad choice on my part, and if I were to post it again I think I'd pick something like "Skiing Gunstock" for a title. One has to admire Gunstock for their honesty in posting the number of closed trails as most ski areas would probably bury or hide that info and just keep on pumping some good news.

Here in Waterville, it's slushing heavy outside right now with white precipitate, a snow-rain mix, that's blowing sideways at times. Give 603 236-4404, the WV sno-phone, a call and what do you hear? You hear: "We've got ten inches of snow in the last two days!" ...oh well...gotta be an optimist to keep a ski area going what with this unusual winter weather.

So, three cheers for Gunstock for an honest report and so what if operating with just 37% trails open is more than a little unusual for a February 25 NH ski report!
Nice, fair post FLL!

Gunstock is a resort that tells it like it is. Unfortunately, it may be worse in the morning than it was this afternoon.

R2B
Resident 2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links