View Single Post
Old 07-01-2015, 09:49 AM   #49
ApS

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaBene View Post
Hitting it early? A 7 year-old could take a better video
It's been fixed—look again.

It's a little camera supported on a railing, and there was no way to get the perp to slow down.

The Marine Patrol certainly wasn't "on it".

Quote:
You wouldn't know chine walking without googling the definition. You certainly wouldn't recognize it from a starboard view. Further, a donzi is not chine walking at much less than 70 or so.
I'll take this expert's view over yours any day:

http://www.screamandfly.com/content....-How-To-Fix-It

But thanks for the 70-MPH opinion. There are brief segments in that latest "run" that suggest the Donzi is at 70-MPH (and "chine-walking").

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webbsatwinni View Post
I have two friends that live in WH that love the boats and we met there so their kids could see the boats. What did you think I meant?

That you intended harassment—along with Scott Verdonk of SBONH—
"Safe Boaters Of New Hampshire".

__________________________________________________ _____
I'll give "Safe" Boaters this much credit: you sure put on a good race for the folks at Keewaydin Point. 'Disappointing that the race chose to hug the furthest shoreline, though I was pleased that the race had a clear winner.

Quote:
Wisely, Don created this sandbox where you can be countered. Flying off the handle appears to be a family trait... My family member landed on Omaha on June 6 and slogged his way through France, Belgium and the Rhineland. He was the kindest person I have ever met, never mentioned his service and certainly would not hurt someone for running a boat down an EMPTY bay at speed.
How EMPTY was it?

Countered? I videotaped two RSA violations on one YouTube, and all the immature responses come out.

He made two runs at illegal speeds. I don't know where his "switchable-exhaust" went to—seems he'd made his "Captain's" choice already.

As for the "sandbox", we're permitted to flag posts that are:

I sent it in, but apparently there's no penalty noted for the play of borderline threatening-behavior. As a result, WPD has been notified.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webbsatwinni View Post
Look at this, another forum that has a member with the same complaints and opinions as APS. I wonder if they know each other? http://wolfgil.forumotion.com/t3685-...-winter-harbor
Thanks for that. I'd intended this morning to take the debate of illegal speeds, noise, and lack of Marine Patrol enforcement to a forum that could use some new "blood".

(Figuratively speaking, of course).

And not burden Don's forum with high-speed "children at the helm"—while awaiting the next newspaper headlines.