View Single Post
Old 06-15-2010, 09:36 AM   #71
OCDACTIVE

I have been staying out of this.... But look....

We all love the lake. We all have differences of opinions as to what regulations should and should not be on the lake. Differences are what makes the lake great. You can go out and see so many different types of boats and meet different types of people. We are all not going to like each other or peoples views. You can continue to argue until you are blue in the face and no one here will have their opinions changed. This has boiled down to the age old arguement fought for decades between sail boats and powerboats. We all will have to just learn to agree to disagree at the specific subject at hand.

While Sunset and I have not always agreed on issues on the lake he has never hidden the fact that he doesn't like noisey boats. I have never hidden the fact that I love the sound of a performance engine. I know I will never change his mind and he knows he will never change mine and we go on.

No need for the nasty comments and no need to continue to turn the conversation into something it is not.

If you dislike the noise, it is your right to post it and discuss it. If you disagree please say so. But everyone lets come back to earth and realize what we are arguing about and see that nothing is going to come from it.

Enjoy other peoples opinions and enjoy discussing them. Lets not attack each other for their opinions because it is just that "an opinion".

Let the firing commence.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to OCDACTIVE For This Useful Post: