View Single Post
Old 07-07-2021, 08:02 PM   #3
joey2665

Thanked 1,007 Times in 648 Posts
Default Another Eye Sore in Paugus Bay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retired At Last View Post
Seems the floating shoe box (resembles Tony Beets dredge on Gold Rush) that was kicked out of Alton and the Wiers (so I was told) has surfaced at the sand bar in Paugus Bay. Monday we headed to the sand bar for a relaxing day on the water and was greeted by the ugly and now obnoxious floating box. It was anchored right in the middle of the sand bar blocking boaters movements and their views along with blaring music that could be heard a mile away.

What is the fascination with this? Am I missing something here? Why do the owners of this ark think I want to listen to their musical choices and not my own? I guess anyone that is good with this is because it's not parked at their favorite spot or in their front yard where they would have to look at and listen to it. You think the owners of the newly being built $900k condos at the old Barton's Motel property are loving this? How about the Margate's guests?

Let's see how long this lasts!
This is old news it’s been in Paugus Bay since the spring. Margate and the new condos do not own the lake just like nobody else owns the lake. The dive has a right to be there like everybody else. Did you happen to notice when you went by that everybody was having a fantastic time there.

Again as I said in another thread it’s a place I would maybe go once a year and it’s not for everybody but the crowds that go there really do enjoy it so as long as no laws are being broken there’s nothing anybody can do about it. Live and let live.

Sent from my iPhone using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to joey2665 For This Useful Post: