View Single Post
Old 04-27-2022, 02:20 PM   #83
FlyingScot

Quote:
Originally Posted by joey2665 View Post
Never said you were an outsider I said why is it took you eight years to make your first post and this was an odd topic to pick it on especially over the years with other situation such as Covid, the speed limit and many other controversial topics.

Additionally unless you are actively reading this form and have seen a good portion of Baygo’s posts you have no idea what you’re talking about. He’s been an excellent contributor to this form and a fantastic advocate of local businesses in the area and I’m sorry I will defend him.

If you are on the site more often you would also know there are other businesses here that do promote themselves with no repercussions there’s obviously a double standard here but that’s fine I’ll use the form as I see fit.

Also as I said for the moderator to have favorites I think is unfair which is one of the reasons why I do not post that much anymore what are used to be an active member who posted.

Sent from my iPhone using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app
This regular reader thinks Jazzy had it right. No business in recent memory has promoted itself with the frequency and energy of this Dancing Rabbit thread. If you have an example or two, please share before casting aspersions.

As I posted above, baygo was a good contributor, and I will miss him. But being a good contributor does not mean he should not be corrected when he violates norms. Obvious to those who have been reading consistently, he violated norms on promotion and then again with his farewell message.

Jazzy--I hope you'll keep posting and not worry about your lane. Good natured debate is welcome, and you've been fine on the facts
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FlyingScot For This Useful Post: