View Single Post
Old 02-26-2021, 07:54 AM   #49
fatlazyless

Default ..... hellooooo Planet Honda!

Just yesterday I went a little crazy and went and bought that green 2005 Honda Element, 149k-miles, fwd, 5-speed manual in Chichester for $3999 which has a good sounding cd-disc player and a small square storage space just below the radio for storing cd-discs.

HEY ...... my idea of song storage is two black cd cloth storage holders for 1.94-each at Walmart that get attached to each sun visor ...... now, that's music management! ....

This Element just got four new struts and a couple other small items from the seller, www.chaseautollc.com in Chichester, a super place to buy a below $5000 used car if you is one of us very very poor, waterfront poor people, who just needs a reliable used car. No doubt I will be getting to know www.forresthowesautorepair.com in Campton a lot better ...... plus Planet Honda from New Jersey is opening a new Honda store in Tilton in June. Planet will probably have some 55-year old mechanic from Jersey who's been working on Element's since they came out in 2002 ...... hellooooooo Planet Honda ...... I have a 2005 Element with a minor problem-o!

Time will tell ..... everything works including the cruise control, electric windows and the ride ..... plus I still got the 220k smashed Scion as a back up car if and when the Element needs a repair. I just call up Allstate and switch the insurance back and forth ....... you gotta have real STRONG insurance! The 220k Scion has a trade-in value of about $100 but it still drives very good?????

So sorry Toyota Scion xB ...... I fell in L-O-V-E with this old Honda Element and went a little crazy!.....

Last edited by fatlazyless; 02-26-2021 at 08:42 AM.
fatlazyless is offline   Reply With Quote