Old 10-12-2010, 02:24 PM   #76
OCDACTIVE

Default ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobey View Post
Mr Bean, are you a sailor?
Do you know Tom?
Are you a member of the sailing club?

I am asking fair and reasonable questions.
They all have not been answered.
I believe you mean Mr. "Bene" if we are getting so nit picky.

What is the significance if they do know each other?

Why would it matter if he was part of the sailing club? Does this make his opinion any less or more valid?

Fair and Reasonable? From my understanding the planning phase is still underway... How is it fair and reasonable to ask what policy will be on air conditioning and windows being open for functions?

While you may have concerns with the impact of the facility I don't think it is prudent to question the organizations intentions on bringing a great activity to the lake and the means in which to do it. This sounds to be a very well thought out and planned facility that takes into account its surroundings and asthetics to the lake and its region.

I think it is you who are trying to find any issue with Mr. Mullen's responses that have been very well thought out and answered to the best extent possible at this point in the process.

I am sure your "large group of campers" that you represent will not be inconvenienced to the extent that you are portraying.

So lets try to keep the questions civil and on target. I think Mr. Mullen has done a very good job in this thread trying to answer each and everyone's concerns, even though many comments could have been viewed as less then inviting.