View Single Post
Old 07-05-2008, 08:20 AM   #57
2Blackdogs

Maidencove, that is a very serious BAC number. I very seriously question your source. From what I've read, that number is even more serious for the female driver. Still more serious, any extended hours driving out on the water especially at night. What hour does the WolfeTrap close their bar scene?

What dinghy can go that fast to endanger its passengers or other boats, anyway?

Holy smokes, everybody out on the lake Sunday was endangered by nearly 8 tons of fiberglass and iron.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VtSteve View Post
I would think so. But since the report of the conditions that night, I think first by the good Doctor, BD has tried to obscure that part of the discussion. The drinking statements have only added to his frustration. It was a big, bad, speeding Formula driven at a high rate of speed by someone who is a vocal opponent of something he supports. I think it frustrated him to the enth degree when I said I agreed mostly with Les.
Agreed mostly with Les? I agree 100% with Les Hall's comments!

Which of us, then, is the one being "intellectually dishonest" regarding a proven expert, a proven moderator, at a proven site devoted exclusively to boating, with no high-speed cruiser agenda, and who has been 100% proven on-target on our Winnipesaukee Speed Limits question in the past?