View Single Post
Old 06-29-2017, 06:38 AM   #40
EFS53

Quote:
Originally Posted by topwater View Post
To me, This is another example of bringing out of state values to New Hampshire. Most people come up here to get away from all that crap, now you want to implement it up here. Let's try to keep NH the way it was when you 1st realized how good it was. NH has changed for the worse for the last 20 years. Still good but changed from all of the out of Stater's coming up and and changing NH from what you like about it originally.

Live free or die. If you don't like it
MOVE !
Topwater, first off, congrats on using the internet, probably a big step for someone as resistant to change and technology as you! Second, I just signed up for Uber because you brought to my attention that there is a need for it in the area. For a few hours of my vacations at the lake this year I'll be driving my car with OUT OF STATE plates (GASP!!) around and picking up NH residents and vacationers that don't want to drive drunk . Hopefully you enjoy the safer roads and if you ever need a ride I can walk you through the Uber sign up process. Now turn that FOX news back up and have a great day!
EFS53 is offline   Reply With Quote