View Single Post
Old 06-20-2017, 11:18 AM   #11
eillac@dow

Quote:
Originally Posted by topwater View Post
To me, This is another example of bringing out of state values to New Hampshire. Most people come up here to get away from all that crap, now you want to implement it up here. Let's try to keep NH the way it was when you 1st realized how good it was. NH has changed for the worse for the last 20 years. Still good but changed from all of the out of Stater's coming up and and changing NH from what you like about it originally.

Live free or die. If you don't like it
MOVE !
Seriously? What a mean spirited, miserable response this is. Would hate to have you as a neighbor. Lighten up.

Perhaps an Uber could assist one to be able to enjoy NH that much more....like, going to town or having a few drinks and not wanting to have to drive home. Recently, I met friends in Meredith....they were heading up from MA, coming to my place. We were to meet at Mills Falls first. Really did not want another car with us, but I had no other choice....an Uber would have been perfect. It makes me happy when I hear my kids took an Uber home. It is a way of life for them... if they indulge, they call an Uber.

Not to mention, I am sure there are plenty of folks that could stand to make a few extra $ transporting folks here and there.
eillac@dow is offline   Reply With Quote