View Single Post
Old 11-11-2014, 05:36 PM   #48
LIforrelaxin

Location: Long Island, not that one, the one on Winnipesaukee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
I'll get beat-up over this...BUT...
Why do you fear getting beat up????... you have an opinion I have mine....

I find it interesting that you are all about telling the original poster about how to file for a no wake zone, but you seem to be telling him/her nothing about how it will or will not help with their concerns....

I have on the other hand given them an opinion on the following:
1. a boundary for a reasonable no-wake zone
2. what it will or will not help with

I have always been willing to talk and discuss issues with everyone.... we may not always agree and I am fine with that.... discussions should make people think, and that is all I am trying to do....

You seem to think I have some other agenda.... I really don't.... The area looks like a nice little cove, and maybe having it become a no wake area would be ok..there are area's that set this precedent.. but I also need to know what is driving the need for this... So yes I put some opinions in my post.... and I am fine, if the Original Poster tells me my opinions on why he maybe going to do this are unfounded.... it will help me better understand why he wants a no-wake zone in this area..... Some of the reasons he stated just will not disappear, even with a no-wake zone......