View Single Post
Old 07-11-2009, 09:36 AM   #24
EricP

Quote:
Originally Posted by pops View Post
nj2nh
I am sorry for being so defensive about this but I am not going to let an unproven allegations be made with out defending myself!
Pops
It's quite alright to get a little defensive, just be careful. It's so easy to get caught up and make things personal. You can't, it does more damage than good. My advice is to acknowledge negative posts minimally, just address the concern peacefully, then go to the restaurant and make changes that will benefit you and the customers and filter back out to the masses in a positive light. It can really hurt to read a negative post about your business that you spend so much time and money building, but lashing out won't fix it. Kill 'em with kindness

FWIW, I personally think that seafood platters should be smaller and sell for less, I hate that most seem to be around $25 and I'd rather spend $15 on one and have less food, as I usually never finish the fries anyway. This is not a comment about Pops platters, I have actually never been there. Just general banter on my part.
EricP is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EricP For This Useful Post: