View Single Post
Old 07-11-2009, 01:57 AM   #20
trfour

Default "Yikes, nj2nh....

Quote:
Originally Posted by nj2nh View Post
I have to comment here about Pop's. We had been going since I was in diapers, but we don't eat there anymore. So many reasons. First, it is outrageously expensive even for something as simple as a burger and fries. Secondly, I have serious doubts about it's cleanliness. The last time we dared eat there, we were standing under the overhang while hundreds of spiders lurked over our heads. It was terrifying and disgusting. That was many years ago and we haven't braved it since.

Also, both of my kids got sick there. It wasn't just a coincidence. Food poisoning all the way.

Sorry to burst bubbles. There onion rings are really the best, but not worth the aggravation.

nj2nh
In my 14 and some years living here, and someore, I never heard tell of, and all of my Family and friends as well, never heard that about that of which you are speaking. Well, and if this realy happened, I hope that you at least wrote them about it?

Hey, in your case, I'm not trying to say that what you said, didn't happen,
Let us see if they can defend themselves!

Always Remember, The Best Safety Device In The Boat, or on a PWC Snowmobile etc., Is YOU!

Safe sledding tips and much more; http://www.snowmobile.org/snowmobiling-safety.html
trfour is offline   Reply With Quote