View Single Post
Old 07-04-2018, 02:08 PM   #10
Hillcountry

Quote:
Originally Posted by garysanfran View Post
I was sitting in my living room and all of a sudden this guy appeared at my window. I went out on my deck and he had his boat tied to my dock and he had walked across my entire property to retrieve a lure caught in a bush on my beach.

I asked him what he was doing trespassing and he said he was getting "his" lure. I told him that lure was now mine and get the hell off my property. He then threw his cigarette onto my beach and went back to his boat and went away. When I encounter someone like this, I have no idea what they are up to, good or bad!

Next time this happens, a 12 gauge will accompany me. Why cast a lure like that in the first place?

I got many responses to that post about how considerate he was to retrieve the lure so no one would accidentally hook themselves. The lure was caught about 10' high. No danger in accidentally getting hooked. And the lure is still there today.
That’s what you call “brass balls” right there. I don’t know if I could have been so civil...especially when he flicked his butt on my beach...
Hillcountry is offline   Reply With Quote