Thread: Good-bye
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2014, 10:22 AM   #55
LIforrelaxin

Location: Long Island, not that one, the one on Winnipesaukee

Quote:
Originally Posted by webmaster View Post
It's amazing when people want to abandon this forum entirely because of one little thing they don't like. In this case because I wasn't quite fast enough removing a political thread that was posted last night. I get accused of bias when I just fell asleep early:

Of course others will criticize when I remove something:

You should see my email.
Don,

You do more then most anyone else would at trying to keep this forum civil. Thank-you for that.

To All,

I am a little surprised at this thread. For someone to look and see if another member is still logging on... that is a bit to much.

Chaselady had here reasons for making this post, and having gone silent. And I for one support her in that right. I myself have taken breaks from this forum. For a variety of reasons. At times because I felt I have been in the wrong, at times because I felt I was being attacked, and well at times, because Don did something that I felt was to "controlling".... but each time I step away I reflect, and see the other side of the coin.... sometimes it takes a week for me to come back, sometime a couple of months. But I always come back....

Because, this "family" of core members is an awesome group of people. If we all got along and saw things exactly the same, it would be a boring forum.

We all just need to remember there are human beings looking at our responses. As human beings we all have feelings and sometime they get hurt....