View Single Post
Old 10-06-2019, 10:44 PM   #15
CooperS7777

Quote:
Originally Posted by joey2665 View Post
Wow that is extremely pessimistic and not what I am seeing. Yes all cities have issues but there is a lot of reinvestment going on downtown. It all takes time.
I couldn't agree more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by macbeth View Post
I was Born/Raised/and Live in Laconia. Maybe it's the LI part of you that can't see. This is a very REALISTIC view of what's happening in Laconia. FYI, Laconia's DOWNTOWN is the thing of the past. Left in 69 with urban renewal which is same thing that is happening now ( Just in different words ). If you choose to not see it, that is not my problem. Maybe you are looking for it to be like LI. Not sure, but all downtown Laconia is a Den for Drug users.
I have to many friends on the Force that have my opinion's and worse attitude's.
about what Laconia has turned into. Just Stating the obvious, Just look at what a lot of people on here have posted about Laconia. Never a good thing. Just sayin !
Laconia's downtown is heading in the right direction, its certainly not in a thing of the past. Its clear for anyone whose spent time down there over the past decade that there are many great new, thriving business which are here for the long term and that improvements, though no moving at the pace most would like, are happening. Anyone can form an opinion based upon what "people have posted", it takes a little more effort to get out and see for yourself.

The real problem is the people who are stuck blaming its "demise" on decisions made 50+ years ago and who unwilling to face the challenges we face today in turning it into a great place yet again.
CooperS7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CooperS7777 For This Useful Post: