View Single Post
Old 07-21-2009, 01:43 PM   #1
RPM

Default 93 North is bad enough

Come on folks. Smarten up. Going north on 93 is bad enouhg without being totally stupid about it.
My complaint,
Last Thursday around 3 pm heading to Winnipo I spotted a sign from road maintinance " LEFT LANE ENDS 1 1/2 MILES AHEAD ", For those of you who dont understand , what it ment was, Left lane ends 1 1/2 ahead , Not left lane ends NOW..!!
Thats right people , This means ,That if you are traveling in the left lane ,in about a mile and a half you will be required to merge with the people traveling in the right lane. This will be clearly marked by alot of big red/orange cones slanted toward the right , and if you miss the cones there are usually 2 or 3 state troopers to guide you safely.
So that was me in the white van who did the speed limit in the left lane for about a mile and a half while the rest of you stood still in the right lane.
When I got to the very last cone, I simpley merged with the right lane traffic and was on my way. Nobody had to hit there breaks nobody was puy out.
this is how it is suppose to be.
So please, when you see me in the left lane, dont swing to the left to try and block me from driving as this is very dangerous, and as the girl driving the GREEN BRONCO found out , the Staties will pull you over.
RPM is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RPM For This Useful Post: