Thread: Laconia and pot
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2015, 09:06 PM   #46
ApS

Red face Confessions...

'Just stumbled onto a page of related comments at a national forum.

Quote:
I once go out of my car and into my truck and promptly backed into my car where I had parked it 60 seconds before.

Pot was definitely the primary reason.
Quote:
Interesting. A federal study found that alcohol-related violations are down while drug-related ones are up — a lot.

http://www.thecannabist.co/2015/02/0...g-drugs/29347/
Quote:
No link between pot and car crashes, are they kidding? They should have interviewed me. I admit to using pot in my youth. One night I was the "designated driver" because I was less stoned than the others. I remember driving and one of my four friends was bumping my shoulder saying "What's that ahead of us?". Oopsie, I was driving on the center divider island on a boulevard and a light standard pole was fast approaching. Rather, I was approaching it! Cranked the steering wheel and got us back on the road. Me and my friends had other close calls. My girlfriend got me to quit pot before I got into further trouble, and I cleaned up my act in my early twenties. I've caused no accidents since!
Quote:
Forgetting the clutch as I approached a stop sign was one of my common “That’s why they call it dope” moments.
Quote:
It would be more helpful to have these numbers broken down by region. We average one fatal or SBI hit and run in Denver a day, and nearly daily I see someone driving while smoking pot. Personally I’d rather not get hit by any of them, fatal or not.
I'm afraid I don't understand the following .gif, as they don't seem to be moving—or is that the point?

Marijuana is much stronger today than in the legislators' days—and mixing it with alcohol and other drugs in the effort to increase one's "high" is too common—as Justin Bieber discovered as he raced his Ferrari through quiet residential streets at triple-digit speeds.
The Following User Says Thank You to ApS For This Useful Post: