View Single Post
Old 06-10-2011, 09:53 PM   #43
VtSteve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bear Islander View Post
Sometimes you need to read the fine print.

"A 300 horsepower limit on non-commercial boats manufactured after 2012"

My proposal does not include any boat now in existence, or commercial boats.

Take a trip back to 2005 and read what was said about speed limits on this forum. Notice that speed limits have "no chance" and "will never pass" and are "just a joke". You will also notice yours truly making the EXACT same arguments I make today, and every one of them the truth.

http://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/...ead.php?t=1425

No question, that's what you've wanted all along. Interesting to note that even back then, the real voice of reason was DaveR. There's absolutely no question in my mind, and I'm sure you will agree, that the SL crowd really wants a culture change, no matter what they have to do to get it.

Some silly naive people believe the SL was about safety. BI knows it never was, as he's stated many times. It's about one group controlling others. And they believe so strongly in it, they will deceive, lie, cheat, whatever it takes to get there. Just think, these people are doing what's right for you

BI, there's two threats to our nation and boating itself. Reckless people with no regard for anyone else, and people with visions such as yours that have no regard for anyone else. Both sides steal freedoms from others, and neither side cares about anyone other than themselves, or people just like them. Bottom line, both you and the cowboys are selfish, reckless, and quite hypocritical.

I'm also telling Al Gore about your space mission, and how your carbon footprint will be really, really huge
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VtSteve For This Useful Post: