View Single Post
Old 09-05-2014, 03:56 AM   #30
glennsteely

Thumbs up To all of you who reside year round....

You guys deserve this month......being a come-er, (not a from-er) myself, I have always enjoyed the fall at the lake the most, as an adult, anyway. When we owned our cottage, we were up in all 4 seasons, most years, but there is something special about when it calms down.....that big, big difference in the amount of boat traffic, starting in September, like someone just turned off a light switch, the color in the trees starting....the nights get cool quick, like magic, out come the electric blankets!! I love this time of year up at the lake, but seriously, all of you FROM-ERS deserve September and October, it is YOUR time to enjoy the little piece of heaven you own......by the way, have I told you I love you yet today? Well I do, and my family does too, and WE thank you for sharing what you own with us, it is very nice of you, that's why I say you deserve it, you guys share so well!!!

Last edited by glennsteely; 09-05-2014 at 03:58 AM. Reason: addition
glennsteely is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to glennsteely For This Useful Post: