View Single Post
Old 05-07-2021, 10:56 AM   #1
pondboy

Default Colonial Theatre Tickets on Sale now!

I just ordered two tickets to see the Robert Cray Band at the Colonial Theatre in Downtown Laconia New Hampshire in September. I am psyched! I got great seats in the lower orchestra center and I am looking forward to seeing the Robert Cray Band right up there on the brand new stage and enjoying the sound in the newly renovated Colonial Theatre right here in my very own Hometown! I have not seen the Robert Cray Band since the late 1980s at the Hampton Coliseum in Hampton VA.

Interestingly enough I have not been into the Colonial Theatre since the late 1970's (maybe once to see how they ruined it). I have regularly seen Live Music at The Flying Monkey in Plymouth, The Eagle Theatre in Concord, The Palace Theatre in Manchester, The Orpheum Theatre in Boston MA, the Stone Church in Newmarket, NH along with many other venues throughout the area to enjoy Live Music.

I am really proud of the City of Laconia for having the foresight and commitment to bring this project to fruition and provide Laconia with a jewel of a local venue to see musical and stage performances and an actual reason to visit Downtown Laconia. If Laconia had a renovated Colonial Theater over the past decade maybe it would not have been as difficult to have successful businesses thrive and survive in Laconia, and Downtown Laconia in paticular.

So here is wishing the Colonial Theatre sucesss now and in the future. I look forward to many interesting and engaging productions on the new stage and Laconia's very own Colonial Theater. Tickets are available at www.coloniallaconia.com
pondboy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pondboy For This Useful Post: