View Single Post
Old 08-05-2016, 09:11 AM   #4
MAXUM

Thanked 1,942 Times in 802 Posts

loaded question depends on where it is, waterfront is not the same in kind.

Just to be clear, the water quality varies greatly in the lake depending on where you are - some locations are also more desirable than others so many factors play into what stuff costs and what you want or is important to you.

However to give you a rough estimate I think you're in the 750K+ range to start for any owned frontage. That would be turn key in with good clear water frontage in a decent location... and even that may be a bit low.

Can you go cheaper sure if you are in a more crowded location, small lot, have frontage that is equivialt to a frog pond, muck bottom and full of weeds or buried in a place where yes you have water in front of you but that's about it. Everything is relative, if you want the good stuff you will have to pay for it, price anomalies do happen but they are far and few between.

You should spend lots of time educating yourself on what is out there, what has sold for what, how long etc... to get a good feel for the market. Everyone, myself included have opinions. They aren't worth much as the nxt guy will probably post that I'm full of - well you know!
MAXUM is offline   Reply With Quote